1) Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. To write to you again about this is no trouble for me and is a protection for you.
2) Watch out for “dogs,” watch out for evil workers, watch out for those who mutilate the flesh.
3) For we are the circumcision, the ones who serve by the Spirit of God, boast in Christ Jesus, and do not put confidence in the flesh
4) although I once also had confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he has grounds for confidence in the flesh, I have more:
5) circumcised the eighth day; of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew born of Hebrews; regarding the law, a Pharisee;
6) regarding zeal, persecuting the church; regarding the righteousness that is in the law, blameless.
7) But everything that was a gain to me, I have considered to be a loss because of Christ.
8) More than that, I also consider everything to be a loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. Because of Him I have suffered the loss of all things and consider them filth, so that I may gain Christ
9) and be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own from the law, but one that is through faith in Christ the righteousness from God based on faith.
10) My goal is to know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
11) assuming that I will somehow reach the resurrection from among the dead.