1) Protect me, God, for I take refuge in You.
2) I said to Yahweh, “You are my Lord;
I have nothing good besides You.
3) As for the holy people who are in the land,
they are the noble ones.
All my delight is in them.
4) The sorrows of those who take another god
for themselves will multiply;
I will not pour out their drink offerings of blood,
and I will not speak their names with my lips.
5) Lord, You are my portion
and my cup of blessing;
You hold my future.
6) The boundary lines have fallen for me
in pleasant places;
indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
7) I will praise the Lord who counsels me--
even at night my conscience instructs me.
8) I keep the Lord in mind always.
Because He is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
9) Therefore my heart is glad
and my spirit rejoices;
my body also rests securely.
10) For You will not abandon me to Sheol;
You will not allow Your Faithful One to see decay.
11) You reveal the path of life to me;
in Your presence is abundant joy;
in Your right hand are eternal pleasures.