Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
4) Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
5) Let your graciousness be known to everyone. The Lord is near.
6) Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
7) And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
8) Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable—if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise—dwell on these things.
9) Do what you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.
Appreciation of Support
10) I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that once again you renewed your care for me. You were, in fact, concerned about me but lacked the opportunity to show it.
11) I don’t say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.
12) I know both how to have a little, and I know how to have a lot. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being content—whether well fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need.
13) I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me.
14) Still, you did well by sharing with me in my hardship.