11) I don’t say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.
12) I know both how to have a little, and I know how to have a lot. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being content—whether well fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need. 13) I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me.
14) Still, you did well by sharing with me in my hardship.
15) And you Philippians know that in the early days of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving except you alone.
16) For even in Thessalonica you sent gifts for my need several times.
17) Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the profit that is increasing to your account.
18) But I have received everything in full, and I have an abundance. I am fully supplied, having received from Epaphroditus what you provided—a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God.
19) And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
20) Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
21) Greet every saint in Christ Jesus. Those brothers who are with me greet you.
22) All the saints greet you, but especially those from Caesar’s household.
23) The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.